Shane supports faculty with unit organization matters, helps with the continuing education program and assists with the admissions process for the 2-year MScPT program. He also provides front line service for the department.
Contact Shane if:
- You have a general question.
- You are a current faculty, staff or student and would like to book a room
Position: Student Liaison Officer
Office: Room 870
The Student Liaison Officer manages recruitment, admissions, and awards and bursaries for the MScPT programs. They act as the registrar for current MScPT students, in collaboration with the School of Graduate Studies, to oversee registration and enrolment and administer policies and procedures within the program. They also assists with policy development and website organization and maintenance.
Contact the Student Liaison Officer if:
- You are a current student who needs assistance
- You are a previous student who needs their ROSI PIN re-set
Jane works with various stakeholders, including prospective students, current students, faculty and suppliers. Jane responds to front line inquiries from applicants, and coordinates the clinical internships for current students at sites throughout our catchment area. She also assists the Business Manager with processing invoices and payroll.
Contact Jane if:
- You have an admissions question
- You have a clinical education question
- Financial (timesheet, invoice) question
Mae is the first point of contact for the Physical Therapy Bridging Program. She is responsible for inquiries and administration of the comprehensive bridging program, admissions, and financial assistance.
Contact Mae if:
- You are an internationally or Canadian trained physical therapist seeking help to pass the licensure exams in Ontario.
- You are an internationally or Canadian trained physical therapist interested in working as a physical therapist in Ontario.
Rachel supports the department through creating and publishing stories to promote our research, students, alumni and faculty members. She also manages our social media channels and assists with website updates.
Contact Rachel if:
- You have content or feedback for our website
- You have content for social media
Position: Executive & Information Assistant
Phone: 416 978 2769
Office: Room 872
Traci provides direct support to the Department Chair including calendar management, coordinating events and academic processes. She is responsible for managing tenure/senior promotions, faculty reviews, workload, PTR, and academic search activities within the department as well as disseminating internal and external communication and preparing content for the monthly Departmental Newsletter.
Contact Traci if:
- You require information from the Chair’s office
- You would like to meet with the chair
- You have questions about the department or University of Toronto policies and procedures
- You have content or feedback regarding the PT Link Newsletter
Amanda is responsible for business, financial, personnel, space and resources. She manages the departments daily operations, coordinates the budgets for the department, faculty grants and IEPT program. In addition to hiring/supervising staff and processing salary payments, Amanda is also the contact for all departmental employees, past and present.
Contact Amanda if:
- You have a financial question
- You are a department employee with an HR question
Ningsha supports and oversees curriculum delivery of the MScPT program, and is responsible for class scheduling, course/faculty evaluations, TA hiring, and the management of teaching labs and resources. She also maintains the clinical internship database (JUN), supports and participates in the curriculum committees, assists program accreditations and evaluations, administer annual surveys (exit, graduate and employer) and provides credentialing services.
Contact Ningsha if:
You are a graduate of the program who requires course information for credentialing purposes.