Annual MScOT & MScPT Information Session
- Registration is now open for the 2024 MScOt and MScPT information session.
- This is a joint information session hosted by the Department of Physical Therapy and the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy. You will have an opportunity to learn about the professions from faculty members and ask admission questions.
- View the transcript from the 2022 MScPT Information Session.
Download a copy of our educational fair materials here.
- An Overview of the MScPT program at the University of Toronto
- Physical Therapy at the University of Toronto brochure
Please confirm the date, time and registration information directly with the hosting institution; dates/times/availability are subject to change.
The Physical Therapy Student Liaison Officer will attend the following events:
Join us at the March Showcase to learn about the profession, meet current students and ask questions!
Saturday, March 25, 2023 from 11 am – 3 pm at the University of Toronto, Scarborough. Register today!
Student-Led Instagram Account
If you are interested in learning more about student life, we have a student-led Instagram account which can be found at @uoftpt_students (https://www.instagram.com/uoftpt_students/?hl=en)*. You can check out their posts and highlight reels to learn more about day-to-day life in the program and get the inside scoop on what it’s like to be a University of Toronto PT student!
*The views and information expressed through this Instagram account are those of the individuals posting – not those of the Department of Physical Therapy, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, or University of Toronto. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this Instagram account are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this Instagram account is “as-is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free.