Registration and Enrolment
To register in the program, you must:
- Accept your offer of admission by May 29, 2022
- Clear your conditions on your offer of admission by June 30, 2022
- Submit all required registration documents by August 29, 2022
- Either defer or make your minimum tuition payment by September 1, 2022
- The required registration documents include:
- health (immunization) form
- first aid and CPR certification
- police services vulnerable sector screening
- clinical internship catchment form
- WSIB form
- safety training results
Once you have cleared your conditions and deferred or made the minimum payment to register, your status on ACORN will change from INVIT (invited to register) to REG (registered). Your status needs to be REG on ACORN by September 16, 2022. If you miss this deadline, you will be removed from classes, charged a late fee and required provide proof of payment to SGS before being allowed to re-enrol.
- The department will enrol you in courses. You do not need to do anything.
- You can view your timetable of courses on ACORN.
- If you need a letter to confirm that you are registered in the MScPT program, please ensure that you are registered (check for the REG status on ACORN) and then submit your letter request to the School of Graduate Studies.