The Department of Physical Therapy and the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy hold joint information sessions at the Rehabilitation Sciences Building located at 500 University Avenue, in Room 140. Prospective applicants have an opportunity to learn about the professions from faculty members and ask admission questions directly to the Student Liaison Officer. Prospective applicants also have an option of participating in a facility tour given by our current students.
Date for Admission Cycle 2019-2020: October 25, 2018
- Registration begins at 3:30 pm
- Presentation begins at 4:15 pm
- Entire session ends at 5:45 pm (including the tour).
Registration is now open and an RSVP registration form is required. If you would like a parent or friend to attend the event with you, they must register for the event.
If you were not able to attend a session, a recorded Physical Therapy presentation is available, which includes information on the profession and admission requirements. The current video is for Admission 2017. Please refer to How to Apply page for the recorded information session.
The Physical Therapy Student Liaison Officer will attend the following events:
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM: University of Toronto, Mississauga, Graduate and Professional Schools Fair.
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM: University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Further Education Expo.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM: University of Toronto, Scarborough, Graduate and Professional Schools Fair.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM: York University, Graduate & Professional Studies Expo.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018 and Thursday, October 18, 2018, from 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM: McMaster University, Continuing Education Fair.
- Saturday, October 20, 2018, time TBA: University of Toronto, St. George, Fall Campus Day.
- Thursday, November 1, 2018, from 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM: University of Toronto, St. George, Faculty of Medicine Annual Undergraduate Research Information Fair.