The Department of Physical Therapy and the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy hold joint information sessions at the Rehabilitation Sciences Building located at 500 University Avenue, in Room 140. Prospective applicants have an opportunity to learn about the professions from faculty members and ask admission questions directly to the Student Liaison Officer. Prospective applicants also have an option of participating in a facility tour given by our current students.
Date for Admission Cycle 2019: October 24, 2019
- Registration begins at 3:30 pm
- Presentation begins at 4:15 pm
- Entire session ends at 5:45 pm (including the tour).
Registration will open on September 15, 2019 and an RSVP registration form is required. If you would like a parent or friend to attend the event with you, they must register for the event.
If you were not able to attend a session, a recorded Physical Therapy presentation is available, which includes information on the profession and admission requirements. The current video is for Admission 2019. Please refer to How to Apply page for the recorded information session.
The Physical Therapy Student Liaison Officer will attend the following events:
- Wednesday, September 19, 2019, from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM: University of Toronto Mississauga, Graduate and Professional Schools Fair (Recreation, Athletics & Wellness Centre, 1825 Outer Circle Rd, Mississauga)
- Thursday, September 26, 2019, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM: University of Toronto Scarborough, Graduate & Professional Schools Fair (Highland Hall Event Centre, 1265 Military Trail, Toronto)
- Thursday, October 3, 2019, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM: York University, Graduate & Professional Studies Expo.
- Friday, October 4, 2019 from 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM: University of Toronto, Course-Based and Professional Master’s Programs, Medical Sciences Building (1 Kings’ College Circle, Rm. 2172)
- Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM: University of Toronto, Graduate Studies in the Faculty of Medicine (David Naylor Student Commons, Medical Sciences Building)
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 from 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM: McMaster University, Continuing Education Fair (McMaster University Student Centre – Atrium)