The Department of Physical Therapy and the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy hold joint information sessions. Prospective applicants have an opportunity to learn about the professions from faculty members and ask admission questions directly to the Student Liaison Officer. Please note that the information session will be virtual this year and tours will not be available.
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 from 4:45 pm- 6:45 pm ET
Registration is required to attend the event. Please register online. If you would like a parent or friend to attend the event with you, they must also register for the event. You may view the recording here.
If you are not able to attend the session, we will post the recording afterwards on the How to Apply page.
Please confirm the date, time and registration information directly with the hosting institution; dates/times/availability is subject to change.
The Physical Therapy Student Liaison Officer will attend the following events:
- McMaster University Further Education Fair (September 28 – October 16, 2021; virtual)
- University of Toronto Annual Recruitment Fair for Graduate Studies in the Termerty Faculty of Medicine (November 3, 2021; virtual)
- University of Toronto Further Education Showcase (September 7 – December 7, 2021; virtual)
- University of Toronto Further Education Showcase Rehabilitation Panel (Friday, October 1, 2021; virtual)
- University of Toronto Special Session for Domestic and International Students Considering Course-Based and Professional Masters Programs (October 13, 2021; virtual)
- York University Graduate & Professional Studies Expo (October 7, 2021; virtual)
Student-Led Instagram Account
If you are interested in learning more about student life, there is a student-led Instagram account* which can be found at @uoftpt_students (https://www.instagram.com/uoftpt_students/?hl=en). You can check out their posts and highlight reels to learn more about day-to-day life in the program and get the inside scoop on what it’s like to be a University of Toronto PT student!
*The views and information expressed through this Instagram account are those of the individuals posting – not those of the Department of Physical Therapy, Temerty Faculty of Medicine, or University of Toronto. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this Instagram account are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this Instagram account is “as-is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free.