The Department of Physical Therapy and the Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy hold joint information sessions at the Rehabilitation Sciences Building located at 500 University Avenue, in Room 140. Prospective applicants have an opportunity to learn about the professions from faculty members and ask admission questions directly to the Student Liaison Officer. prospective applicants also have an option of participating in a facility tour given by our current students.
Dates for Admission Cycle 2018-19: November 16, 2017
- Registration begins at 3:30 pm
- Presentation begins at 4:15 pm
- Entire session end at 5:45 pm (including the tour).
Registration will be open in October 2017, a RSVP registration form is required. If you would like a parent or friend to attend the event with you, they must register for the event.
If you were not able to attend a session, a recorded Physical Therapy presentation is available, which includes information on the profession and admission requirements. The current video is for Admission 2017. Please refer to How to Apply page for the recorded information session.
PT Student Liaison Officer will attend
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM: University of Toronto Mississauga, Graduate and Professional School Fair.
- Thursday, September 28, 2017, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM: University of Toronto Scarborough, Graduate & Professional School Fair.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017, from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM: McMaster University, Continuing Education Fair.
- Thursday, November 2, 2017, University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine, GLSE Annual Undergraduate Research Information Session.